Preparing the Body
1. Do you prefer your lover:
a) fresh from the bath and perfumed?
b) fresh from the bath without perfume?
c) clean but not right from the tub or shower?
d) slightly sweaty (or musky)?
This is no time to be fussy; it’s all good. However, since a preference is called for, I’ll take C.
2. Do you maintain your body for sex with respect to facial hair, body hair, pubic hair, fingernails or toenails?
One wants to be clean shaven enough not to leave a beard burn. I trim my fingernails. Otherwise, nothing for the bedroom that doesn’t get done for the board room. (I was in a real board room a few times, though not recently.)
3. Do you maintain/prepare according to your lover’s preferences?
I can’t remember my wife expressing a preference except that on the few times I was ripe enough to ask if she’d like me to shower, she said don’t bother.
4. Do you have body adornments such as piercings or tattoos for sexual reasons? Does your lover?
No. There was a period long a go that she found a chain around my neck to be good adornment for my manly chest.
5. Do you choose any cosmetics, lubes, condoms or other sexually relevant items according to how they taste? Do you not use them because of the taste?
Not at this time. I can’t recall that we’ve every used any such product that was formulated for taste. I did find out that spermicides taste terrible.
6. Is there a taste or aroma that turns you on or that you can use to turn on your lover?
Skin. Sexually speaking, everything about skin is good: touch, smell, etc.
Bonus: Do you prepare a room for sex–mood music, candles, scent, cleaning it or anything? Tell us about it.
Not really. We could do with a more better method of getting a romantic light level than leaving the bathroom door ajar.