Some imagination-stretching questions this week.
1. During sex, would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your lover?
As long as there isn’t a firing squad on the premises, blindfold me.
2. Would you rather watch your sibling having sex or have the sibling watch you have sex?
I’ll watch. We’re deep in the suspension of disbelief either way.
3. Would you rather be arrested (not jailed) for soliciting a prostitute or jailed for one month for civil disobedience.
I have to say neither of these sounds much like a fix I’m likely to get into. So, since I can’t take it too seriously, I’ll take the moral high ground and go, Thoreau-like, to jail for a month.
(On second thought, I suppose anyone could get taken away for soliciting given some major misunderstanding, like some innocent pizza man delivering into the middle of “To Catch A Predator.” In that’s the case, I go with the short but unsavory prostitution option.)
4. Would you rather give/receive blowjob on a crowded subway car or have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion?
I’m having a lot of trouble envisioning the picnic table, the reactions of the family members, etc. And I’m wondering who the woman would be since it certainly would not be the wife. I’ll go for the subway.
5. Would you rather do a strip-tease for your pastor/priest/rabbi/religious leader or for your co-workers?
Co-workers. Actually, we do this every year at the Christmas party, starting this year, which is to say, this Thursday.
Bonus: Would you rather have endless amounts of money or the endless love of your significant other? Why?
With money, you have enough, or you don’t. Past the point of “enough”, money has diminished utility. On the other hand, a loving significant other is a source of happiness.