This week we investigate sexual intensity.
1. From erotica to sex blogs everyone seems to be having intense orgasms. Do you feel like you are experiencing the same intense orgasmic waves everyone talks about?
No, but then, people as old as I am don’t talk about it.
2. At the beginning of our sexual lives, we are often let down because it feels like nothing in comparison to what we see in films and magazines. Sexual pleasure is something you learn more about as you get older. How have you learned to cultivate the pleasure that you feel?
3. In the last 3 years, has your sexual pleasure:
b. stayed the same
c. increased, enhanced, improved
I guess I have to choose a. Sexual matters have not stayed the same, and they haven’t soared to new highs.
4. If you are feeling much more sexual pleasure than your lover do you feel the need to make up the deficit or just live in the moment and enjoy what has been given to you?
Getting laid this time is all about getting laid next time. Gotta keep the lady happy.
5. How important is it to you for you and your lover to have simultaneous orgasms?
a. not important – never thought about it
b. somewhat important – I think it would be nice to explode at the same time
c. important – that is what I ‘work’ for, cumming at the same time makes everything more intense–my orgasm, my feelings, the entire experience.
Simultaneity is of no moment. Probably not gonna happen no matter how you try.
Bonus: Do you think that having an orgasm is the same as sexual pleasure? Why or why not?
Certainly there are sexual pleasures other than orgasm. Simple arousal is pleasurable.