A peek into our bedrooms this week.
1. Can you tell when your lover is close to having an orgasm? How can you tell? What are the signs?
Yes. Holding her breath and straining.
2. Ladies have you ever seen YOUR g-spot? Men have you actually seen the g-spot?
3. Which sexual position do you find most stimulating?
b. woman on top, facing man
c. doggy style
d. other – tell us about it
I wouldn’t say the differences have to do with degree of stimulation. More degrees of intimacy and comfort/pain.
4. When you orgasm, are you:
b. make a little noise
c. yell out!
I go with b. Some noise is certainly required for the entertainment of the partner, but don’t overact.
5. A lover orgasms quickly, way before you are even close to having an orgasm. Do you stop the sex once he/she has had an orgasm or do you continue sexual play so you can orgasm too?
Is that what you call going off half-cocked? Well, what am I, chopped liver? The screw isn’t over ’til everybody enjoys the Big O.
Bonus: On average, when you masturbate how long does it take to reach orgasm?
a. Less than 3 minutes
b. 3 – 5 minutes
c. 5 – 10 minutes
d. more than 10 minutes
I have to go with c. In my younger days, I would have said b. Anybody out there want to hold the stopwatch?