Questions from TMI participants:
1. Tell us something kinky that you refused to do with a partner (ex or present) but secretly wish you had done.
I can’t think of anything in that category. My wife has a taste for vanilla when it comes to sex.
2. Pick your top three lovers and explain why you picked them!
My top 10 list for lovers only has one entry, but if there had been others in the past, the reason would have been easy: propinquity.
3. Where on your body would you get your ex’s name inked on your body if you had to?
Not into ink. Don’t care for ink. The spot would have to be out of sight when dressed. Even skimpily dressed. Perhaps the upper, inner thigh.
4. Would you rather have sex on a Ferris Wheel or the bumper cars?
Ferris wheel. Ferris wheels glide. The bumper cars would be, well, bumping ugly.
5. Men: Have you ever tracked a friend’s or partner’s periods for the purpose of treating them different during that time? Women: How would you feel if a partner did this?
Never did this assiduously.
Would you rather eat a white crayon or go down on Betty White?
Spread’em Betty. When you’re a dirty old man, dirty old women look good to you.