This week we have some interesting questions about blogging.
1. Do you write/manage another blog?
Not at this time. I have had a web presence on some other social media in the past, but not now (except for Google+ and Facebook which aren’t really blogs).
2. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us why they are on your blog roll.
I just put Lowering the Bar on my blogroll so I could link to this post: click here.
There are interesting pictures at Take This Pill: click here.
The subject matter is pedestrian, but I enjoy Terribly Write: click here. I write pedestrian, but it’s more like a car crash.
3. Look around your blog, tell us about two pages or links you want us to visit, be sure to provide a link to them in your answer to this question.
My blog has just this one page. And over 800 posts. Here are a few pretty much at random.
There must be something about the last one that gets the attention of search engines because it gets more that its share of hits.
4. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
I like binoculars and telescopes. I like taking pictures. I bake (hot cross bun season!).
5. What’s your current obsession?
Retirement. The transition is hard to manage. I don’t mean in the “sitting around annoying the wife” sense; I mean in the “I’m still working harder than ever sense.”
Bonus: Has blogging helped or hurt your sex life?
It’s probably expanded the sex life of the mind. Now so much the sex life of the body.