This week, the theme is Summer.
1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favorite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive-in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
The drive-in theater was notorious for sex in the back seat. Or, in my case, making out to a happy ending in the front seat.
3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
My relationship with my wife started in the spring, and had some elements of a summer fling.
4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
No, but it’s on my bucket list.
5. What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?
I have no such thoughts. I entertain no such vision.
6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to “get busy” outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
Four words: Elk Neck State Park.
7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?
Sunset means it’s getting cooler. And darker.
8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
I’m a multi-fuel imbiber: ice tea, beer, gin & tonic, etc. Last week: white wine. Lust is satisfied the same way in summer as in winter.
Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex :
– on the beach?
– at a picnic?
- on the boat.