HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Valentine’s Day is supposed to be about love, not sex. But to hell with that.
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
“Uncontrollable desire” would be like…Hedone. I’m not sure I could handle that. (I could fondle her, though.)
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be? Sexual satisfaction would be nice.
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try? A new location. Perhaps that romantic B&B everyone’s always suggesting.
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give? Head.
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Let’s go to bed
And have a nice screw.
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?
Minimal special activities. Perhaps a dessert.
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
I think it’s last Easter’s left over chocolate bunny.
You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message?
U & Me