Questions supplied by Hedone. I gave her some TMI questions in return.
1. Where were you born? Somerville, NJ.
2. What is your occupation? What job do you wish you went to five days a week? Computer programming for a small company in the insurance business. I had jobs in the past with significant mathematical content, and I liked that a lot. I think more about retirement than different and more exciting employment.
3. Have you ever met a blogger or online friend? Yes. Several occasions that come to mind when I’ve met on-line boating buddies.
4. How tall are you? 5′ 10″ +. I used to say 5’11″, but it was always a bit of a stretch.
5. What’s your biggest turn on? In sex or in life? Sexually, I would think sticking my hand between a woman’s legs, but nothing gives me a hard-on like suckling. In life, sailing & good writing.
6. What’s a turn off for you? In the sexual context, the most common behavior that really makes me go yuk is peeing. In life, uncalled for nastiness. Also stupidity.
7. Have you always rhymed? Do you rhyme out loud, you know in conversation? I found that I could make rhymes pretty easily around the 7th grade. I don’t rhyme in conversation, but I am fond of puns and word play.